Hello!
So today I'm going share with you how to create an inspiration wall! These are just perfect for decorating a blank, empty wall. And you don't need to buy anything for them! I can't actually say where all the things on my wall are from because I honestly don't know! They are mainly just postcards, magazine cut-outs, business cards, clothing tags, polaroids etc. Each inspiration wall is unique and there is no set way to do it, but I'm just going to show you how I did mine and share a few tips!
you will need / / cut-outs, labels, pictures etc, anything that you want and that inspires you!, blue tack, washi tape (optional)
Step 1 / / Firstly gather all the things that you may want to add to your wall onto a desk or your floor.
Step 2 / / Next grab your largest pieces and arrange them however you want onto your wall. You may want to arrange your pieces onto your desk first, take a photo and then stick them to the wall; however, I've just added them straight to my wall.
Step 3 / / Then start adding little bits and pieces in between the larger ones. Try thinking of it like a puzzle.
Step 4 / / If you want you could also use things like washi tape and pegs to make it a bit more interesting!
Step 5 / / Continue adding all your pieces until you get the shape and size you want! If you're not happy with it try again! You may also find the longer you have it the more it will continue to grow!
And that's all there is to it! Such a simple yet so effective and fun way to fill a blank wall and add a little bit of colour to your room! Hoped you enjoyed this little post and maybe even make one of your own!
Catey x

No comments:
Post a Comment