Hello!
Today I've just got a little post on what's been happening lately! I haven't posted in a while so this is just something to keep you updated. This type of post was one of my first posts, (you can find it here), and these types of posts are perfect for a little catch up!
loving / / my wonderful new Le sac en papier which I won from the lovely Beton Designs giveaway, as well as my delicious chai and daintree teas which my parents bought back from the Gold Coast.
reading / / the recent Yen mag, Humans of New York and Spaces Volume Three.
posting / / on my blog I've been posting lots of diys lately and on my instagram (which you can find here) just little objects that I've been loving as well as photos of cute little places out and about.
listening to / / basically everything! Just songs that I'm liking at the moment, new releases, little finds on Spotify and what not.
wanting / / I literally have a list on my desk at the moment of what I need (want) to get which says: bedside table, It by Alexa Chung, Kinfolk, a new chair for my desk and wooden brackets... ( the wooden brackets are for my shelf that is basically on a 45 degree angle...) I also really wanting the spring weather to hurry up and get here!
learning / / little bits of CSS here and there, still trying to make my blog just how I want it! And of course school's always here to keep me busy...
enjoying / / these last few cold weather weekend sleep ins, love being cosy and warm under piles of quilts!
Catey x


No comments:
Post a Comment