10/03/2015

Currently I'm...


Hey lovelies!
 
Here's just a little post of what I've been up to at the moment. Hope you enjoy!

reading// Recently I've been reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett for school and I'm actually really enjoying it. Also I swear every Yen issue just gets better and better! I never really used to like Yen that much but now I'm falling more in love with it each issue.

learning// I never realised how hard it is to customise your blog! I've recently been spending my nights finding new and interesting ways to make my blog how I would like it, and how to do it. Can I just say that google is an amazing invention.

 
pinning// I've been pinning a lot of desk areas recently because I'm looking into getting a new desk, my current desk is quite old, it's a brown lift up one, you know how you roll the top off? It doesn't look that bad but I'd prefer a nice, simple white one. I've also been pinning a lot of DIY's, because who doesn't love DIY's?
 
listening to// I've recently been going through all the old music from 5 years ago on my phone and it's actually really good!
 
appreciating// In S+E this term we've been studying World War 1 and 2 and I've realised how lucky I am to be Australian and I'm so grateful for the men and women who sacrificed so much for us. I know this is probably the nerdyest thing ever but its true!
 
enjoying// The sunshine! There's only a few weeks left until it leaves, so it's best to enjoy it while it's still here!
 

 
 
wanting// okay so I know this is a bit of a greedy one but I've been wanting to get my hands on some magazines like Fete, Ceral and Extra Curricular. Also there's this gorgeous quilt set from Kip and Co that I adore, although it's a little bit pricey.
 
loving// At the moment I'm loving designing my blog and writing blog posts! I'm also really loving light pink with grey, I think they work so well together!
 
Catey x
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment