Hello!
Yay! My exams are finally over! Sorry that I've been a bit MIA over the last few weeks but they were spent studying and what-not. But I'm back and I've got quite a few blog posts planned for you all!
Yay! My exams are finally over! Sorry that I've been a bit MIA over the last few weeks but they were spent studying and what-not. But I'm back and I've got quite a few blog posts planned for you all!
Enough about exams because blah... So on a brighter note (well for me anyway), it's my Birthday pretty soon so I've decided to make a little wish list! I've had a bit of a list for a while now but the things on this one are basically just the prettier things... because who doesn't like pretty things?? I've seen lots of wish lists similar to this and I find them really inspiring and I always manage to find something on them that I like, and hopefully you will as well!
1. Liteworks Mira desk lamp white + Officeworks
2. Humans of New York + Dymocks
3. It + Dymocks
4. Know Knott nail polish + Kester Black
5. Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm + Aesop
6. Rose Gold and Peach watch + The Fifth Watches
Catey x

No comments:
Post a Comment