Heyy!
Can we just take a moment to worship Pinterest? Seriously. Pinterest is soso great for finding that much needed inspiration, to create new ideas or to steal somebody else's! I absolutely love redecorating my room and Pinterest is the first place I head to gather inspiration. These are just some of my favourite photos from my 'Bedrooms' Pinterest board and to see the full board or any of my others just click here!
Next week I'm going on a sports camp so I wont be very active on my Instagram, but I'll be making lots of new blog posts over the holidays! I hope you all enjoy your holidays and don't get too cold!
Next week I'm going on a sports camp so I wont be very active on my Instagram, but I'll be making lots of new blog posts over the holidays! I hope you all enjoy your holidays and don't get too cold!
Catey xx













No comments:
Post a Comment