20/07/2015

Winter Playlist

 
Hello!
 
Argh today's the last day of school holidays and I could so do with another week of no school, it went so fast! *crying*
 
Before I left for Perth last week a wrote up a Winter Favourites post ready to put up on my blog as soon as I got back last night, butttt I bought a whole lot of new stuff in the city (I'm pretty much broke now...) and I have some new winter favourites... So on the weekend I'm going to shoot it again as a birthday/shopping haul and hopefully it'll be up by Sunday...
 
So instead I've got a little playlist for you all! It's just some of the songs I've been listening to most this month. Most of them are quite old but I love going back and re-listening to them!
 
 
So here it is!
 
 
Catey xx


No comments:

Post a Comment