Hello!
During the school holidays, (yes that long ago), I went into the city with my friend, shopping, eating and what-not. So today I've decided to share all of my wonderful purchases with you all! Also in June, (yes, June...), it was my birthday! So in this post I've also included my much-loved presents from that as well!
/ / Nike Roshes + Nike
/ / Gold Purse + Rubi Shoes ( I don't think the gold is available anymore)
/ / Camel knit + Dotti
/ / Stripy Skivvy + Paper Scissors ( Not available anymore)
/ / Gold Glitter Tape + Kikki.k
/ / Pens + Kikki.k
/ / Tags + Kikki.k (currently 50% off)
So that's the majority of things that I bought in the city! I'm absolutely in love with my Roshes, and can you believe that the purse was only $5? And I got the skivvy on sale for $8! I also got some bath bombs from lush (all gone now!) plus a notebook for school and some jackets! (which were just to big to fit in photos...!) And below is some of the wonderful things that I got for my Birthday from my family and friends!
/ / Find and Keep, Beci Orpin + Dymocks
/ / Paper tags + unkown
/ / Humans of New York, Brandon Stanton + Dymocks
/ / Cloud pin up board + unkown
/ / Watch + The Fifth Watches
/ / Candles and soap + small local shop
/ / The Superfood Kitchen + unknown
/ / Anatomical products + Priceline
/ / Melbourne Breakfast + T2 Tea
* I also got a hat from Forever New which I loovvee and for some silly reason I forgot to add it!
And that's it! I also got other bits and bobs from my birthday such as these super duper warm socks, a notebook, paint, and stuff like that! I'm super thankful for everything I got and my Birthday was a very enjoyable day!
Have a lovely day!
Catey x





No comments:
Post a Comment