A few months ago I was in Spotlight where I came across some, plain, white gift tags. I grabbed them, thinking it would be cool to make them pretty, took them home, put them in a box somewhere where they would sit for a few hundred years. Then today I came across them and spruce them up was just what I did! I took some photos along the way especially for you guys and hopefully you'll make some of you're own!
The only thing you really need for this DIY is the tags (or you could make them yourself). I've used coloured paper, washi tape, scrap paper and stamps to decorate mine as well as the usual scissors, pens, pencils, glue, ruler, etc.
I started mine off by adding washi tape, paper and card board. There's not much to it! You can see my designs above.
Next I used my alphabet stamps to add to/from etc, as well as writing on some of them. After you done that all that's left to do is address them and add them to some presents!
And that's it! There's no limit on how you can decorate these but I thought it might be handy for me to give you some ideas! These are really great to store away and to pull out for any Birthdays that come throughout the year!
Hope you all had a lovely Saturday, I'm sick at the moment which isn't to great, but hopefully I'll get better soon!
Catey xx
The only thing you really need for this DIY is the tags (or you could make them yourself). I've used coloured paper, washi tape, scrap paper and stamps to decorate mine as well as the usual scissors, pens, pencils, glue, ruler, etc.
I started mine off by adding washi tape, paper and card board. There's not much to it! You can see my designs above.
Next I used my alphabet stamps to add to/from etc, as well as writing on some of them. After you done that all that's left to do is address them and add them to some presents!
And that's it! There's no limit on how you can decorate these but I thought it might be handy for me to give you some ideas! These are really great to store away and to pull out for any Birthdays that come throughout the year!
Hope you all had a lovely Saturday, I'm sick at the moment which isn't to great, but hopefully I'll get better soon!
Catey xx





No comments:
Post a Comment