22/12/2015

Christmas gift wrap

 
Hey guys!
 
so as Christmas is coming up, ( two days!) I thought I'd do a little gift wrap DIY for all of you that have left your wrapping to the last minute! I wanted to post this a little earlier but we've gone away for Christmas and you all know how hard it is to travel and blog at the same time! Before I left I actually spent a whole day making gingerbread and I took photos to post on here but of course I left my camera at home... so no gingerbread post...
 
anyway lets get started!
 
 
 
you will need / / white paper, black and white water colour paint, spray bottle, water.
 
 






 1 / / Fill the spray bottle with water and add the paint, give the bottle a shake until the colour is even then spray the paper! Try to keep the bottle at least 30 cm away to prevent the paint running.




2 / / I've placed another piece of paper over the piece I'm spraying to create a line- just for something a bit different! Unfortunately it was a windy day when I did this and this piece went flying and got quite a bit smudged!
 




and that's it! a super easy post that creates some really detailed yet simple wrapping paper!
 
I hope you all enjoy your Christmas spending time with your family and friends and that it's not too hot for you all!
 
Merry Christmas,
Catey x

1 comment: