11/01/2016

Christmas + Shopping Haul

 
Happy New Year! Wow it's 2016. How did this even happen?? I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a new year spent with family and friends!
 
One of my favourite types of posts to read are birthday/Christmas/shopping hauls. I just love seeing everyone else's things- and to be honest I have no idea why!? I think I get inspired by all the pretty things and set out to get my hands on them one way another... Anyway I've done up a little post of the majority of the things I got for Christmas plus of the things I bought a few days before Christmas. I had to gather all these things from around my room so I think I've forgotten things like lip balms and vouchers etc. As you get older the number of presents you receive starts to decrease- so I had pretty low expectations for this Christmas. But looking back on all the wonderful things I've received I've realized that I've done really well this Christmas to get the things that I've gotten- and for that I'm extremely thankful to all of my family and friends.
 
 
left to right
ceramic candle holder/ strawberry shower gel + The Body Shop/ Yen Magazine/ Frankie Magazine/ The Collective Hub Magazine/ washable paper bag/ socks + Country Road/ Suitcase Magazine/ sea spray + Lush/ 2016 daily journal + Frankie magazine/ sentence a day journal + Kikki.k/ grey cup + Country Road/ let the good times roll facial cleanser + Lush/ wink pillow/  ruby red rosehip tea + T2.





 
left to right
yen magazine/ Frankie/suitcase/the collective hub/socks+country road/ wink pillow/ quilt cover+morgan and finch.
 
 
macramé terrarium
 
 
left to right
t-shirt + All About Eve/ sea spray + Lush/  mirage flywire revo bather bottoms + Rip Curl/ shoes + Haviannas.
 
And that's it! As I said before I'm very grateful for everything I got this Christmas. I would love to know what you got so please feel free to comment below!
 
Catey x
 
 













No comments:

Post a Comment