wow can you guys believe that we're already more than half way through December!? Christmas is well and truly on it's way. so, in the spirit of Christmas I've decided to share with you a gingerbread scrub! This scrub smells absolutely amazing and leaves your skin silky smooth! Plus it's edible and tastes just as good! (except don't eat to much because it's basically sugar...!)
you will need / / 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 cup caster sugar, 1/2 cup oil, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp, all spice, 1/2 tsp ground ginger*, jar, whisk, bowl. * please note that these quantites aren't exact and are just a guide, you may find that you need to add more sugar if it's too runny or more spices depending on how much you want.
step 2 / / add the vanilla extract and spices. If you're a big cinnamon fan like me you'll probably end up adding a bit more that 1/2 tsp. I also added quite a bit more ginger for a stronger scent. I suggest adding 1/2 tsp of each to start with and see how you go from there!
then all that's left to do is put it into your jar. These make great Christmas gifts for friends and family or even yourself! As I said before it smells amazing and is a great exfoliator.
Now that it's the holidays I finally have time to update my blog a little. I'm having a few troubles with adding CSS at the moment so that's why my blogs a little higilty jiggelity! Hopefully it'll be better very shortly!
enjoy your day,
Catey xx






No comments:
Post a Comment