wow these holidays are going way to fast! it really makes you appreciate every moment. for a quick little post I thought i'd do a 'Currently' post just to keep you guys updated! x
loving + my wonderful Christmas presents that I've gotten from my family and friends aswell as these warm summer nights just spent relaxing. and of course holidays! it's been great to just chill and not have to worry about homework, assignments, exams etc and being able to spend time with family and friends.
reading + suitcase, yen, Frankie and the collective hub magazines plus The Room by Emma Donoghue.
listening to + about a month ago I went and saw Ziggy Alberts play and it was so amazing. so naturally his albums have been on repeat. plus my Spotify playlist full of random songs by the likes of Karen Harding, Urban Cone, Ben Howard, Xavier Rudd and Tez Cadey which are always there to put a smile on my dile.
wanting + THE SUN TO COME OUT! wow come on summer lift your game. Also wanting to fix a little problem that I'm having with my html at the moment...
learning + how to do the rubix cube! It was actually my new years resolution and I'm almost there! kinda... I've also been working on my hand + head + elbow stands - I've almost got my elbow stand, just need to work on my balance a bit more!
enjoying + the summer holidays and finally having the chance to relax!
pinning + yummy recipes to try out these holidays plus the normal bedroom and desk inspiration.
have a lovely day
Catey xx

No comments:
Post a Comment