13/01/2016

Summer Essentials


 
can you believe that we have 47 days of summer left??? where has it gone??? (oh and may I add that I have 17 days of holidays left!? 17 DAYS!!!)
 
okay I've had my rant I'm all good. but seriously though- I think these last 47 days should be spent well, so I've put together a little collection of all my summer essentials!
 
 
 
BIKINIS + these are probably the most essential thing this summer. (unless you don't live near the beach, and in that cause I feel sorry for you, but there's always the pool yeah??) I got these bottoms at the start of summer and they're rip-curl mirage, and they're reversible! two bikini bottoms in one? yes please!
 
 
 
 
POLARIOD CAMERA + summer is filled with amazing memories that deserved to be cherished, and a polaroid is perfect for some quick snaps of you and you're friends at the beach or your family around a barbeque on Australia day!
 

 
CANDLE + when you're home more during the day and stay up later at night your nose deserves to be filled with the sweet scent of a candle - just like the Coney Island one (burnt sugar & fig) from Glasshouse fragrances which is a member of my large collection of candles that having being burning (and will continue to burn) all summer.
 
 
NAIL POLISH + since schools over your nails can be as colourful as you like! I love this nail polish by Kester Black - the colour goes with everything and as it's good quality so it handles the salt water!
 
 
TEA TANK + perfect for infused water or even just as a water bottle, a tea tank is bound to keep you hydrated this summer.
 
 
MAGAZINES + holidays are for relaxing, and what better way to relaxing than to sit down with a good magazine? perfect if you're looking to get away from technology for a few hours!
 
 
SUNGLASSES + summer = sun = sunglasses. need I say more?
 
 
BEACH BAG + because how else are you going to get your polariod, magazines, tea tank, and sunglasses to the beach? (while wearing your groovy bikinis, with freshly painted nails and having just smelt the lovely sent from you candle of course...)
 
and that's all of my summer essentials! hope your summer has been amazing so far and continues to stay that way!
 
Catey xx

 






No comments:

Post a Comment