27/03/2016

March Playlist

 
 
So it's been a while since I last posted, but I promise I have a good excuse- my new blog layout! Okay that's probably not a good excuse because it shouldn't take me almost three months to re-design my blog... but oh well it did and here it is! It's not quite finished yet and I have a while to go until I reach my ideal design and I will continue to add to it, but I thought its probably time for me to post! Also there's the new name! I wasn't very happy with One Little Yellow bird and felt it was a bit young for me- so with a lot of thinking I finally settled for kt (get it?-Catey? yeah?)  
 
So this year I've started Year 11 and it's pretty hectic- quite a big step up from year 10. But I've finally settled into a routine! Also I just finished my school production of Oliver! That took up quite a bit of time (15 hours a week to be exact) so now that it's over hopefully I'll be able to find some more time to post! I only have two more weeks of school until holidays so look forward to some exciting posts coming soon! 
 
These songs have been on repeat this month and will probably continue to be for a while! I guess this post has been a bit more of a catch up post than anything but I hope you take the opportunity to check out these songs if you haven't already and that you enjoy the new blog layout!
 
Hope you all had an enjoyable Easter, Catey xx 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment