Hey guys!
So today I thought I'd do a bit of a review on some of my favourite beauty products such as mosturisers, skincare, scrubs, hand creams etc! All of which you haven't already realised are in tubes! Because everything's better in tubes.
Anatomicals
there won't be a dry thigh in the house - lilac body lotion / / Okay so I don't think I've ever smelt lilacs before, but going off this they must smell pretty great? But more importantly this moisturiser does exactly what it says, because be using this there definitely wont be a dry thigh in the house!
bye-bye miss American dry -cherry body lotion / / oh my gosh just opened this up to smell it and squirted it all into my hand and hair- good job. Oh well at least I'm going to smell amazing all day... such a good product which does everything that its buddy the lilac body lotion does!
the buff stuff-citrus body scrub + the seven deadly skins - melon body scrub / / based on the moisturisers I knew I wouldn't be disappointed with the scrubs- their fresh scents perfect for a morning shower to get you awake!
P.S these guys get extra points for their creative pun titles!
Formula 10.0.6
rescue me! acne blemish treatment / / You know that wave of panic that comes over you when you wake up and find a pimple staring back at you in the mirror? Or maybe you're the kinda of person who envy people like me - that wake up with a pimple "every now and then" because you struggle keeping your skin clear... If you are either of these people - and if you're not, how??- then this blemish treatment is perfect! Just apply a small amount and let it work wonders! Also perfect for that reoccurring pimple that never seems to go away! Of course I can't speak for other skin types but this is my savior!
on your mark blemish mark fader / / the problem with pimples is that after they're 'gone' they're not really 'gone'. They always seem to leave a little something behind. But with this product's combination of bilberry, lemon and its cooling roller ball (which is super fun to use btw!) it'll be on your mark, get set, go! and then just run. Run as fast as you can and that blemish will be a little speck in the distance. That's how you should approach all your problem by the way. Just run.
Urban skincare co.
Infuse body balm / / Again such a beautiful smelling product (who can resist!?) full of a whole heap of good stuff for making your skin silky smooth. The handy size of this tube is perfect to keep in your bag for those unwanted dry knee emergencies!
Natio Spa
Heavenly Hand Cream / / Makes your hands so soft without leaving behind any greasy stuff. Also helps keep nails strong and smells like summer - must be the coconut??
Glasshouse fragrances
Tahaa Hand Cream / / I would be quite surprised if you hadn't smelt a Glasshouse candle before, and if you had you would know that they smell like heaven. Their Tahaa hand cream is no exception to this. I have the Tahaa candle aswell, and I reckon the hand cream smells even better! It smells of vanilla caramel and I actually want to eat it (which I wouldn't recommend). The scent itself is a good enough reason to buy it, but lucky for you it does a pretty fantastic job of looking after those hands of yours!
Urban Rituelle
Turkish Rose and Vanilla hand cream and body lotion / / A cute, little, beautiful smelling pair with pretty packaging. Are you guys getting the sense that I like gorgeously smelling things? Well this is just another highly regarded member of my collection!
Aveda
Stress-fix body lotion / / Surprise surprise this smells super good as well! This body lotion has an amazing stress-relieving scent which kinda smells like eucalyptus? I'm not 100% certain what it is but it's so calming! The only negative about this one is the size! I'm nearly out! Though that's my fault for getting the travel size...
Mecca Cosmetica
Hands on Transforming hand cream / / This has such a beautiful soft scent and leaves your hands feeling rejuvenated and healthy, again without leaving behind any nasty grease. This was actually my mums which I stole from her over a year ago because why wouldn't I want a pretty packaged, beautiful smelling hand cream that leaves my hands looking and feeling fabulous?
So that was quite a bit longer than I was planning on it being but oh well and congrats on getting to the end! Sorry about the darkness of these photos- winter's coming and it brings its lack of sun as well... but hope you enjoyed!
Catey xx









No comments:
Post a Comment