11/10/2015

Desk Tour



Hi!
 
I'm super excited for this post because it's my very first video! So today I've got a little desk tour for you, it was originally going to be a room tour but I was just to lazy to get my room organised! Basically the day after I shot this post I completely re-did my desk, which I do quite often... I had a few difficulties trying to upload this video, but I finally got there! So without any ado here is my video!
 
 
And now for some photos!
 
 
 left to right / /  Lamp from K-mart which I got not long ago. I was so happy when I realised it only cost $20 because I'd ben admiring similar ones for a while that where more than $100! Hanging on the lamp is a necklace from Poly Jewelry which I won in their giveaway. Next is my Humans of New York book that I received for my Birthday this year and a Kikki.K journal. Then there is a little plant and Kester Black soap sitting on top of a box that I wrapped in paper which stores sticky notes and penpal letters.
 
  
Next there is a milk bottle that I got from a local farmers market and then a magazine cutout on a clipboard, with more magazine cutouts above it. Hanging of the clipboard is a necklace that I made and you can find the tutorial to it here. Then there is my Kester Black nail polish which I love, it was probably (definitely) out of my price range for nail polish but I still don't regret buying it! On the wooden stand (which I made) is a little card, and then there is pens and coloured pencils in a ceramic cup which I just stole from my kitchen, and then some branches in an Antipodes water bottle. 
 
 
To the right of my desk is my Le Sac en Papier, which stores multiple things but usually clothes. And above that is some pretty cards from Beton Designs. Underneath my desk is a white wire basket that holds anything from crafty stuff to school stuff, and you can't really see but next to that is two file holders which I put my notebooks and schools books in. Also I didn't end up including it in a photo but hanging above my lamp is a clear sphere which holds some leaves.
 
And that's it! I hope you enjoyed the video as I really enjoyed making it! There will defiantly be some more (improved) videos in the future!
 
Catey xx

4 comments:

  1. Your desk space looks so nice! The video was really good too.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great video! Can't wait to see more 💕

    - Cactus and tea blog

    ReplyDelete