
wearing / / Ally pinafore, paper scissors top, socks unknown, shoes Target, rings unknown, The Fifth Watches watch.
Hey guys!
so this is a very exiting post for two reasons! a) it is my very first fashion post and b) this is the first time you guys have ever seen my face! so yeah that's basically me... ^
so on Wednesday my friend and I picked out this outfit based on the location we chose prior to the shoot and walked down to a little nature trail near my house and shot this post. to be honest looking back on the outfit now I'm starting to see that the socks were probably a mistake- but oh well they're something a little bit different and quirky! I was so scared before doing this post and I was 99% sure that I wouldn't even get enough half decent photos to write up this post but I'm quite happy with how some of them turned out- even if the majority of those were of my back...
I guess because you guys have never really seen any of my outfits before you don't really no what my taste is. And to be honest I have no idea either! I shop at every shop from Country Road to Target and opp-shops! If I see something I like I'll buy it! (depending on the price that is) And I do have expensive taste-but I don't buy expensive things, I think the most expensive thing in my wardrobe is some Winsdor Smith shoes that I got on sale! I really would like to do some more of these posts and hopefully they can inspire those of you with a smaller budget like me! This outfit (not including the watch) would probably be around $50-$60!
the aim of this post was just to have a little fun- with a fun outfit and a fun location! and honestly it was very fun to shoot! I really hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully there will be similar posts to come!
Catey xx
















You are really pretty! Looking forward to more of these posts! XX taila- theblankdiaryy.blogspot.com.au
ReplyDeletethanks so much xx
Delete